Sunday, November 16, 2008

Five sleeps until we leave!

Javan is getting very excited. He asks everyday do we go tomorrow? It is very hard to get across the concept of time. We are definitely hoping that we find out which dog he gets before we leave home. That way he will have a picture of the dog and a name.  He still says it will be named Toby, but if it already has a name he likes then we won't be changing it. Training will be hard enough without teaching the dog it has a new name, I have Javan all packed and ready to go, I think. But I haven't even started on me or the dog or the stuff necessary for class. I am sure I will be all ready by Saturday morning, though.  What choice do I have? We are all very excited and ready for this to happen. Thank you all so much for your good wishes, support, and prayers.

No comments: