Sunday, November 2, 2008

Countdown has started

It is now only 29 days until Javan will meet his Service Dog for the first time. WE are so excited about it and can hardly wait to find out which dog he will get. We have a billion things to do, still raising money for the trip, and working out the stuff with the school for both Javan's absence and for when the dog starts school with him in January. Getting supplies, such as Giant dog crates, yes we need two, one for home, one for school, food and water dishes, extra mats for school use, food, etc. It is a long list but it is well worth it. Also looking through clothes and trying to find some cold weather ones since it is still in the seventies here this week. I think it will be colder in Ohio! I will try to updte as we go along. I am not very good at posting to blogs, but I will try to do much better!
Good night all. May God bless you richly.
Vicki

4 comments:

joefelein said...

Great Blog...you know I will be reading it daily..if not hourly

Peggie

Sally G said...

Miss Vic,
Keep up the good work. I hope you can find a good wireless in Xenia.

Love,
Sally
I'm so happy to see a pic of Javan, he's beautiful

mzbailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mzbailey said...

I love the blog. Keep it up. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. Javen - I am so excited that you are finally going to get your dog. Love you all.
Ms. Laurie